ChevronStripesYellow

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

She's dreaming of a white kitchen...

You've seen em, you know em and you probably despise them.
ORANGE stained cabinets! Eeeeekk.

Well, we are part of the very unlucky group of people who have them.. SAD, I know :(

So on this rainy Wednesday (and almost every other day) I have daydreamed and blog drooled over pics of pretty white cabinets with marble counters and butcher block islands.. Ahhhhh she dreams pretty..



In the words of Rachel Zoe... I DIE..





And take a look at this... (which can be found here by Emily of A Well Dressed Home)
This is similar to what our cabinets look like now...



And they turned it into this.... Drum roll please!!!





AHH-MAZ-ING! That's what I call inspirational..


Now if I can just convince my Handsome Hubby that we need to take on another project... lol

Sooo, who wants to come over and help me paint? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment